Thursday 17 January 2013

Mid-January Fashion Inspirations ♥

Hello there! Here's some fashion inspirations which 'spoke' to me :P

Alexander McQueen- Spring 2013
 I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE THE MOST! :DDD So hot, chic and classy at the same time :P


Print on dress = ♥


'Hobo' Street Style? :D ♥♥

Dolce and Gabanna - Spring 2013
 Dolce and Gabanna never fails to amaze me with the weirdness level of their dresses-like this :P But somehow, it captivates me ;) I mean, HOW'S A CAGE DRESS NOT COOL? :D


 Loving the glitters on the skirt :D

Hehe. Look at her face XD
 Black's still as classy as ever! :D


I've been looking for a NICE (some are so ugly D':) transparent bag since forever but I can't find one! Anyone knows where to get them? :)




 Kind of creepy, I know. But I couldn't resist :P I WANT THAT COAT :O

Dolce and Gabanna - Spring 2013
This shoe is SO STRANGE. BUT I LOVE IT!! Totally a head-turner :P I'm so loving the tropical-ness of it ;)

Thank you for reading! :)) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment