Friday 28 December 2012

Red Christmas-Hearts and Glitter! :)

Hello! Christmas is just over but I wish it could last for an entire week or year! Anyway, below is my 'Christmas outfit'. :D


Despite the really boiling temperature in Penang, I really couldn't resist doing some layering. Since it was Christmas season, I just imagined I was in some snowing country on the other side of the globe  :P I LOVE SNOW! 


This cardigan has been at the back of my wardrobe since a school performance 2 years ago and I decided to put it to good use this Christmas! Besides, what better colour to wear during Christmas other than red, right? :) Loving all things girly and glittery, I paired the cardigan with my favourite glittery skirt! ♥

Loving how blue and red blend so well together!


Shoes- Alain Delon
Heart Belt- Elle
Cardigan- Unbranded
Clutch- Sister's :P

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! I had a big smile on my face after reading this.. ;) still can't stop smiling.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eunice! We're praying for you to quickly recover :) Miss you! :D ♥

      Delete